Sunday, August 3, 2008

Scrubs and the song...

I was watching Scrubs on a slow a Sunday afternoon and I heard this neat little preppy song. Just simple guitar chords and a great voice with it. The sound felt familiar and kinda reminded me of the eighties. So I decided to look up the lyrics which go something like this...

I can’t get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away

Turns out, the song is from Colin Hay (formerly from “Men at Work”) . Good to see the good old guys of rock still rockin it out. Still remember getting my first "Men at work" tape from Sudeep and blasting it to the max on my 30W Phillips stereo system.

Check out the song here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg6JdQulNrc

Hope you enjoy it...

No comments: